MiniRaceWing - FPV - Fly fast, Stay low

Markus@flybot

Yeni Uye
Katılım
12 Ocak 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Hi Everyone,
Sorry, for writing in English :embarras: I'm from Germany.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:

We have started the production of the MiniRaceWing!

The first MiniRaceWings will be shipped end of May.

It is available at a special preorder price of 129,- EUR only for a short time (incl. taxes. Everyone outside the EU will safe 19% tax). The regular price will be 149,- EUR

We are also able to offer you a power kit for the MiniRaceWing now. Replacement wings are available and we will add more replacement parts soon.

Head over to our shop and order your MiniRaceWing today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine and myself are avid FPV pilots. We have developed a fast, agile and easy to transport FPV plane with a twist: It is crash resistant and extremely fun to fly.

Bu RESMİ görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol

Here is how it works:
Your FPV and RC gear is inside a carbon fuselage. If you crash and the impact would rip the wings apart, they detach(!) without any damage. You can put everything back together in seconds and fly again :)

The Wings are designed for fast agile flying. We don't need a thick airfoil and we don't need cutouts for the motor. The Airfoil of the MiniRaceWing is thin and efficient

We are trying to produce the MiniRaceWing.
If you are interested, take a look at our Kickstarter page for more information and flying/crashing videos.

Thank you for reading! :)

Kind Regards,
Markus

Bu VIDEOYU görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol

Hi friend. welcome to our forum. Your flying wing looks different. I will follow this topic :RCKolik:

Hi Markus,

Welcome to RCKOLIK. I think this video gives more details. Good luck with this project %p Try to follow it :saygilar:

Herzlich Wilkommen Markus.
Sieht sehr schön und schnell aus.

Die einfache bauart und der crash resisdent ist genial.

Thanks, for the nice welcome :)

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask!

Ali Bülent MESGUTLU' Alıntı:
Herzlich Wilkommen Markus.
Sieht sehr schön und schnell aus.

Die einfache bauart und der crash resisdent ist genial.

Danke! :D

I like it. :agreed: .It is very different..

Hello Markus. Wellcome to our forum.

Normally I am not an FPV fan. But your Mini Racewing is different than mini racing multies. I have wacthed your video and it feels like piloting a real plane. The idea of self dismantling wing and the adjustability of the fuselage is really applaused. I wish I am somewhere closer and try one.

Thanks for sharing your project with us and keep up the good work.

New Video:

Thanks for New detail video :thumbup: The design is Real very unique especially releasing wings :bravo:

FliteTest reviewed this little wing :)

Thanks for posting the video c@n.

I have to add, this is how the MiniRaceWing flies if you miss a vital carbon plate on the wing mount ;) I hope they fly it again with the carbon plate installed :D

We updated the Kickstarter page. You can now read about setups we have tested. We hope this helps everyone to find their perfect setup.

Lets share the setup info here %p

We recommend for 3S:

Batteries: 2200mAh
DYS 2208 2600KV 5,5" x 5,5" Prop ESC: min. 30A
T-Motor F80 2500KV 5,5" x 5,5" Prop ESC: min. 30A
or for 4S setup:

Batteries: 1600mAh
T-Motor F80 2500KV 5,5" x 5,5" Prop ESC: min. 50A
T-Motor F80 2200KV 5,5" x 5,5" Prop ESC: min. 40A
DYS 2212-8 1450KV 6” x 6” Prop ESC: min. 40A

By the way, I start to wonder its price :D Do you have an guess about this wonderfull product ?

It's only two days till our Kickstarter for the MiniRaceWing ends.

We want to use this opportunity to thank all our supporters and ask anyone who is considering backing us to do so.

Even if we don't reach our goal, by showing your interest in the MiniRaceWing you can help us tremendously! The MiniRaceWing is a new concept and it was hard to guess how people would receive it.

Showing your support by backing us, you help us to plan beyond the Kickstarter.

We have been asked many times what happens if the Kickstarter fails. And we are happy to tell you that of course we have planned for both cases.

So If you are thinking about getting a MiniRaceWing please consider showing your support now, by backing.

Just a reminder, because we got asked a lot, how Kickstarter works. The money you back is not transferred until the goal is actually reached. It is only if we reach our Kickstarter goal that your account is charged and the money is transferred to us. If the Kickstarter doesn't reach its goal your account will not be charged.

Regards,
Markus