Çalışkan Uye
Katılım
13 Ocak 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Yaş
İlgi Alanı
Heli
Bert kemmerer facebookda bu ay sonu itibariyle sab la anlaşmasını bitiryor. nedeni karısı ile birlikte actıkları BK design a daha fazla agırlık vermek istedikleri için diye belirtmiş hayırlısı diyelim :)

Bert;
"Hello all! I really hate these kinds of announcements, but it has to be done, so here we go: As most of you know, my wife and I started BK Designs LLC about a year and a half ago. BK Designs is the company behind the design and distribution of BK Servo products and distribution of Spartan RC USA products in the Americas. We at BK Designs have been getting busier and busier lately thanks to the strong support we have received from people like you, I have also been working on some new projects and therefore I have found myself with very little time to devote to my employment duties with SAB, for this reason and after much consideration, Enrico Bernabei, Stefano Baiardi (the owners of SAB) and I have agreed that it is best that I step down from my employment with their company as of March 31, 2015 to dedicate 100% of my time to BK Designs.
Enrico, Stefano and I are great friends, I plan on not only to continue to fly Goblin helicopters, but also to support them with anything they might need in the future. SAB is also a great supporter of our servos as well as Spartan products and I look forward to the continuation of this very strong partnership. I want to thank SAB for all the support and good times we shared since my initial involvement with their company back in 2011. I will miss working with them and wish them much success."

Benim tahminimce elektronikler üzerinde yoğunlaşacak , sabit model üzerinde kalmayıp her model de kendi elektronik malzemelerini kullanacağını düşünüyorum. Yaptığı servolar kalite zaten diğerleri de aynı şekilde olur :)

BERT KAMMERER SAB İLE ANLAŞMASINI BİTİRİYOR

Sab Goblin Firması yeni yaptığım goblin canopy dizaynlarını görünce beni aradılar anlaşmak istediklerini söylediler Bert K. nın gideceğini söylediler ama ben uğraşamam devamlı video falan kabul etmedim :lol: :lollol:

BERT KAMMERER SAB İLE ANLAŞMASINI BİTİRİYOR

yeni bir açıklama daha yaptı BK design firmasına UK dan unlü bir marka (Embeded Logic ) sahibi ortak olmus . Anlıycanız Bert kendi işini buyutuyor. yakında bakalım yeni şeyler görmeye başlarız BK firmasından

"A little over a year ago, BK Designs, setup a partnership with Embedded Logic, the company behind Spartan RC to become the exclusive distributor for the Spartan RC line of products in the Americas, this relationship has been very successful as both, BK Designs and Embedded Logic share the same passion for the helicopter community by providing high end products with top notch customer service. It is because of this great partnership that we are now proud to announce that we are appointing Embedded Logic as our exclusive distributor for the BK Servo line in the United Kingdom.
Angelos Gonias, the owner of Embedded Logic has been a part of this industry for many years, Angelos is extremely smart and is passionate about providing excellent products with outstanding customer service. We are very excited about this new partnership and feel that this will not only strengthen BK Servo’s presence in the UK, but it will also facilitate product availability to dealers looking to stock the brand in the region."